Hello Langford Families,
Welcome to another great school year! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and ready to start the 2016- 2017 school year. We are so excited and are positive that this is going to be one of the best school years yet!
Here are a few reminders:
2. By August 12th you will be able to see who your child's teacher is through Parent Portal. Please note, class assignment can change due to our enrollment, gain or loss of a teacher, etc. This is something that does not happen often, but could.
3. If returning student updates are not completed or a new proof of residency has not yet been submitted, your child will not be assigned a teacher. Please make sure all updates are completed as soon as possible and our Registrar has a copy of your proof of residency. Updates can be accessed on Parent Portal.
4. Our Meet & Greet Pop-In will be on Monday, August 15th from 5:30-7:30 pm. This is a "drop in" for the whole family. You will be able to sign up for our after school program and/or other after school activities, visit your classroom, drop off your school supplies, and pay fees if you haven't done so by August 15th.
5. Do you want to avoid lines for fees? You can pay them online through Parent Portal and prior to Meet & Greet Pop-In!
6. First Day of School.....Wednesday, August 17th.
We are excited about a new year and all the wonderful things it will bring. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!