Tuesday, November 15 - Turkey Burn -Zumba Style
What better way to burn off that big, turkey dinner than to do a little Zumba Fitness BEFORE? Come on out and join us on Thursday, November 17, 6:00-7:15 for some Family Fitness Fun. We will licensed Zumba instructors to lead everyone. We will dance the evening away! Come dressed ready to sweat, bring a water bottle, and make sure to wear your smile.
Tuesday, November 15 - Clemson/Carolina Food Drive
Get ready all you Gamecock and Tiger Fans! Our Annual Clemson/Carolina Food kicked off of November 7 and will run through November 22. We are collecting all canned good and and nonperishable items that will be donated to a local food in order to help our Blythewood community.
The food drive is another great opportunity for us to help our children gain a better understanding of Citizenship. We hope you will send in items and join Team Langford!
Tuesday, September 20 - This Week's Events
Hello Langford Families!
This week promises to be full of exciting teaching and learning. We have several important dates for this week:
Wednesday, Sept. 21:
-Individual Picture Day (This photo goes in the yearbook-bring your best smile!)
Thursday, Sept. 22:
-Half day dismissalfor Elementary Schools. Please notify your child's teacher if there is a change in transportation.
-Skate Night at Skateland in Pontiac 6:00-8:00
Tuesday, September 13 - Chick-fil-a Spirit Night
Langford's Chick-fil-a Spirit Night is Tuesday, September 13, 2016 from 5:00-8:00 at the Killian Crossing location.
Come join the Langford family.
Thursday, August 04 - Back To School FYI
Hello Langford Families,
Welcome to another great school year! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and ready to start the 2016- 2017 school year. We are so excited and are positive that this is going to be one of the best school years yet!
Here are a few reminders:
2. By August 12th you will be able to see who your child's teacher is through Parent Portal. Please note, class assignment can change due to our enrollment, gain or loss of a teacher, etc. This is something that does not happen often, but could.
3. If returning student updates are not completed or a new proof of residency has not yet been submitted, your child will not be assigned a teacher. Please make sure all updates are completed as soon as possible and our Registrar has a copy of your proof of residency. Updates can be accessed on Parent Portal.
4. Our Meet & Greet Pop-In will be on Monday, August 15th from 5:30-7:30 pm. This is a "drop in" for the whole family. You will be able to sign up for our after school program and/or other after school activities, visit your classroom, drop off your school supplies, and pay fees if you haven't done so by August 15th.
5. Do you want to avoid lines for fees? You can pay them online through Parent Portal and prior to Meet & Greet Pop-In!
6. First Day of School.....Wednesday, August 17th.
We are excited about a new year and all the wonderful things it will bring. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!