Annual Registration is the process that includes providing proof of residence, verifying student information, and reviewing and completing parent/guardian forms.
Annual Registration begins Monday, April 24, 2023 FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
This process includes providing annual proof of residence, verifying student information, and reviewing and completing parent/guardian. To prevent delays in scheduling your child’s classes for the 2023–2024 school year, please complete this process as soon as Annual Registration opens.
REMINDER: You should not have to enter a Snapcode in order to complete registration. If you are prompted to enter a Snapcode, you will need to contact your school’s registrar so your account can be checked. Once a small change is made, you will be able to access your account without a Snapcode.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have a Parent Portal account, you will need to create one to complete Annual Registration. Click on Parent Portal Guide for help.
- Who is Annual Registration for?
- When do I have to complete Annual Registration?
- How do I complete Annual Registration?
- Where can I get help completing Annual Registration?
- What information will this system collect?
- Do I need a separate ParentPortal account for each of my children?
- Will I need to complete the update for each child attending Richland Two?
- What should I do if I do not have an email address?
- Will I need a Snapcode to access my account?
- What should I do if I do not have Internet access?
- What if I have a child who is currently not attending a Richland Two school?