Athletics Forms and FAQs
The questions and answers presented here are not intended to be all inclusive. The rules and regulations of the South Carolina High School League determine athletic eligibility. Various factors may affect eligibility.
- When can my child start playing on school sports teams
- What sports teams are offered at the middle school level in the district?
- My high school student is approved to attend a school other than his/her zoned school. Can my 7th or 8th grade student play sports at that high school?
- What if my child wants to play a sport not offered at the middle school level?
- Are there any age requirements for athletic eligibility?
- While in middle school, does a transfer from one middle school to another within the district affect my child’s athletic eligibility?
- Does my child’s middle school athletic eligibility affect his/her high school eligibility?
- Choice Questions
- While in high school, does a transfer from one high school to another within the district affect my child’s athletic eligibility?