The mission of the Richland Two Grants Initiatives Office is to assist teachers and administrators in locating and facilitating a coordinated effort in the submission of grants from both public and private sources to maximize the district’s resources.
- Secure additional funding for educational programs within the district.
- Provide greater coordination of grant activities within the district for a focused, efficient and professional approach to all grant-seeking endeavors.
- Increase the district’s capacity for funding by building collaborative relationships and partnerships among community-based organizations.
- Support innovative classroom activities that are funded through competitive grant initiatives.
- Provide district-wide grant development training and technical assistance.
- Advise educators in preparing proposals and in the proposal writing process.
- Conduct grant source searches for educators.
- If your organization would like to partner with Richland School District Two on a specific grant proposal, please download this Grant Partnership Request Form.