Bus routes for summer programs (SOAR, 21st Century and Bus routes for summer programs (SOAR, 21st Century and Summer Reading Camp) will differ from regular school year routes. Parents of students will receive transportation information from their child's school will differ from regular school year routes. Parents of students will receive transportation information from their child's school.
The Richland Two Academics Division is offering a self-paced opportunity for students to engage in important and necessary mathematics to enrich their learning and to fill in gaps. This program, from Math Nation, is designed to strengthen students’ mathematical skills and concepts for the purpose of increasing their preparation for their next math course. This summer opportunity is available to current 5th grade students (rising 6th graders) to those students going into Algebra 2.
- This is not SOAR (Summer Opportunity for Academic Readiness), the district’s face-to-face extended learning camp.
- This is not traditional Summer School, where students need courses to be promoted to the next grade.
- This IS an alternative to, or in addition to, the face-to-face scheduled district programs.
- This self-paced, adaptive study allows families the flexibility to continue, without interruption, their summer vacation or plans.
Information for Parents and Students
Directions for accessing
- Math Nation Access & Login (English)
- Math Nation Access & Login (Vietnamese)
- Math Nation Access & Login (Spanish)
Summer Enrichment Elementary
Summer Enrichment Secondary