Skip To Main Content

Header Holder

Landing Nav


Act 207 (Formerly Act 155)

graduation cap

A person who is no longer enrolled in a public school and who previously failed to receive a high school diploma or was denied graduation solely for failing to meet the exit exam requirements, pursuant to former § 59-18-310(B)(2) and State Board of Education (SBE) regulation, may petition the local school board of the district where the person completed graduation requirements to determine the student’s eligibility to receive a high school diploma pursuant to the amended statute (Act 207).