Home Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will there be before/aftercare?
Yes, JCE will use the Boys and Girls club
2. Will JCE be a uniform school?
No. We will not open as a uniform school.
3. Will there be a PTO and SIC?
Absolutely. We look forward to parent and community support and involvement.
4. Will there be after school opportunities?
Yes, JCE will offer both fee-based and non fee-based after school activities and clubs. We will inform you of specifics at the beginning of our school year.
5. What are the school’s colors?
The school’s colors are navy blue, light blue and silver.
6. What is the school’s mascot?
We are currently using the magnifying glass as our school symbol/mascot. We will be asking our students to provide ideas and artistic renderings on how best to represent it.
7. Do I go through Jackson Creek Elementary to enroll my 4 year-old preschooler?
JCE begins in Preschool (4 year old) and goes through 5th grade. However, preschool information and registration is obtained through the Center for Child Development. Mrs. Quinne Evans, Lead Teacher at 699-2536.