Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in employment with Richland Two! Below are frequently asked questions and answers applicants have about the Richland Two application process.
- How does the referral process work?
- How can I find out if I have been referred?
- Can I contact the principal or hiring manager of the individual location that interests me?
- Can I request that my information be sent to the principal or hiring manager of a specific location?
- How long is my application active?
- Can I use personal references?
- Can I have copies of my references that were submitted on my behalf?
- Who should I contact for more information regarding the Praxis Para Pro or Work Keys assessment test?
- What are the aide requirements for Title I schools?
- If I see another position posted in which I would be interested, should I re-apply?
- How will I know my application has been received?
- Some of my information has changed since I first completed my application. Should I send my new documents to the District Office?