In Richland School District Two, all students are required to attend the school in which they are zoned by residence. Students must reside with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) in order to be eligible for enrollment. Only the parent(s) or legal guardian is allowed to register their student.
In order to attend a school other than your zoned school, you will need to apply for Choice (Choice and Magnet Programs). Choice is held in January of each year for Choice approval the following year.
School Year 2020-2021
- Pre-K (4k) Registration - CLOSED (Interested in our Montessori program, serving 3PK-5th grades? Contact Molly Robbins at 803-699-2700.)
- Kindergarten Registration - Ongoing
Año escolar 2020-2021
- Registro de Pre-K (4k) - CERRADO (¿Interesado en nuestro programa Montessori, que atiende 3PK-5to grado? Comuníquese con Molly Robbins al 803-699-2700.)
- Registro de Kindergarten - En curso
Wait! Is your student...
- Already enrolled in any Richland Two program, including Pre-K?
- Moving from a Richland Two elementary school to a district middle school?
- Moving from a Richland Two middle school to a district high school?
Then you do not need to complete New Student Enrollment. You will need to complete annual registration.
Click here for Annual Registration