Registrar (Enrollment & Registration)
Who We Are
The Registrar's Office works in partnership with the district's schools and centers to place students in appropriate learning environments. The office also coordinates Annual Registration, the process of updating key information for the district's more than 27,000 students. Both processes are made easier through InfoSnap, an online enrollment and registration tool. This office also administers the Choice and Employee Choice Programs, which allows students to attend magnet programs/schools/centers beyond their residential zones.
What We Do
VIRTUAL CHOICE FAIR
- November 30, 2021 from 5-7 p.m. Virtual Choice Fair for Elementary School
- December 1, 2021 from 5-7 p.m. Virtual Choice Fair for Middle and High School
- Dec. 13, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. - January 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. - Choice I Process Open/Close Online
- March 14-18, 2022 - Parents accept or decline Choice I offers online on Monday, March 14 at 8 a.m. until Friday, March 18 at 5 p.m.
- June 2021 — June 2022: New Student Registration/Enrollment for K-12
Richland School District Two is committed to providing equal access to educational and employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity status, spousal affiliation, or any other protected characteristic, as may be required by law. Click here for more information on the Richland Two Title IX Compliance Program including contact information for the district’s Title IX Coordinator and the Deputy Title IX Coordinator at each school or district office.