Registrar (Enrollment & Registration)
Who We Are
The Registrar's Office works in partnership with the district's schools and centers to place students in appropriate learning environments. The office also coordinates Annual Registration, the process of updating key information for the district's more than 27,000 students. Both processes are made easier through InfoSnap, an online enrollment and registration tool. This office also administers the Choice and Employee Choice Programs, which allows students to attend magnet programs/schools/centers beyond their residential zones.
What We Do
- Dec. 14, 2020 - Jan. 27, 2021 - Choice I Process Open/End Online
- February 1, 2021 — June 11, 2021: Early Kindergarten Registration
- February 1, 2021 — March 26, 2021: Pre-Kindergarten Application/Enrollment
- June 2021 — June 2022: New Student Registration/Enrollment for K-12
- April 26, 2021: Annual Registration begins
Richland School District Two is committed to providing equal access to educational and employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity status, spousal affiliation, or any other protected characteristic, as may be required by law. Click here for more information on the Richland Two Title IX Compliance Program including contact information for the district’s Title IX Coordinator and the Deputy Title IX Coordinator at each school or district office.