The mission of the Procurement Department of Richland School District Two is to monitor and/or assist with the procurement of equipment, supplies, materials, and services to ensure the district’s procurement code is implemented in a manner so that public funds are effectively and efficiently used to meet the District’s needs. It is the District’s goal to foster accountability, integrity and equality in the procurement process to ensure quality goods/services are procured at competitive prices from responsible vendors in compliance with our Code.
The Procurement Department of Richland School District Two strives to ensure a good working relationship exists between our schools, departments and vendors. This effort helps the District to maintain a consistent flow of equipment, supplies, materials, and services to help support district staff in fostering an environment of learning for all our students. As one of the fastest growing districts in the state, Richland Two’s Procurement department works with various vendors in the area to build strong connections with those in our community to help meet the needs of the District’s over 27,000 students and 4,000 staff.
- www.procurement.sc.gov: SCBO - Online Edition to search for open solicitations
- scagp.org: S.C. Association of Governmental Purchasing Officials
- www.nigp.org: National Institute of Public Procurement
- www.uppcc.org: Universal Public Procurement Certification Council
- osmba.sc.gov: S.C. Division of Small and Minority Business Contracting & Certification
- www.sfaa.sc.gov: State Fiscal Accountability Authority State Fiscal Accountability Authority
Director of Procurement