The mission of the Procurement Department of Richland School District Two is to monitor and/or assist with the procurement of equipment, supplies, materials, and services to ensure the district’s procurement code is implemented in a manner so that public funds are effectively and efficiently used to meet the District’s needs. It is the District’s goal to foster accountability, integrity and equality in the procurement process to ensure quality goods/services are procured at competitive prices from responsible vendors in compliance with our Code.
The Procurement Department of Richland School District Two strives to ensure a good working relationship exists between our schools, departments and vendors. This effort helps the District to maintain a consistent flow of equipment, supplies, materials, and services to help support district staff in fostering an environment of learning for all our students. As one of the fastest growing districts in the state, Richland Two’s Procurement department works with various vendors in the area to build strong connections with those in our community to help meet the needs of the District’s over 27,000 students and 4,000 staff.
The Procurement Department of Richland School District Two has partnered with ProcureNow and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based solicitation process to a fully automated web-based eProcurement and vendor management system.
To get started, please click on this sign up link, to register for an account. You may also subscribe to receive our solicitation by navigating to the District's eProcurement Portal and clicking the green “Subscribe” button.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Obtain a copy of an open or pending solicitation
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting Subscribe to create an account
- Follow along with updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, IFBs, etc. to ensure your solicitation have been accurately completed.
Ultimately, be your one location for all solicitation opportunities issued by Richland School District Two.
District Solicitations are also currently advertised in the S.C. Business Opportunities (SCBO) online newsletter found at www.procurement.sc.gov.
- www.procurement.sc.gov: SCBO - Online Edition to search for open solicitations
- osmba.sc.gov: S.C. Division of Small and Minority Business Contracting & Certification
- www.sfaa.sc.gov: State Fiscal Accountability Authority State Fiscal Accountability Authority
Director of Procurement