Directs student services, which includes student discipline. Administers the district's athletics services and Adult and Continuing Education program.
- Human Resources — Oversees all matters relating to employment including applications, announcements, salaries and benefits.
- Registrar's Office (Enrollment & Registration) — The Registrar's Office works in partnership with the district's schools and centers to place students in appropriate learning environments.
- Student Services — This department's responsibilities include: student discipline, student suspensions, student expulsions, alternative school referrals, and student re-admittance following expulsion.
Oversees all business aspects of the school district related to facilities, finances, accounts and payroll. Facility maintenance and emergency services are also housed in this division.
Manages business and community partnerships and volunteer programs, utilizes effective communication paths to keep internal and external stakeholders regularly and thoroughly informed, assists schools with marketing and grants development, coordinates district-wide ceremonies and directs the distribution of community flyers.
This office strives to provide an environment across the school district that celebrates our diversities and uses the gifts and talents of our varied cultures and heritages to enhance the educational experience of our students.
Recruits, selects, employs and retains highly-qualified personnel to staff the district’s schools and to develop the quality of human relationships necessary to obtain maximum staff performance and a high level of job satisfaction.
Leverages new and innovative technologies to support district educational goals.
Provides counseling, consultation, prevention, referral and health services to students and their families to help the students address barriers to learning and to support the educational process. Also provides support for CATE, AVID, Career Prep, ALERT (gifted and talented) programs, ESOL and child development programs.
This department includes the offices of transportation, food services, emergency services/security, warehouse, maintenance and operations and facilities construction.
- Food Services — Provides high quality, nutritionally sound, food service programs which support student life-long learning.
- Transportation — Operates 75 regular route buses and 39 special needs buses on 581 bus routes to provide more than 19,440 students transportation each school day.
Strategically plans for facility space and the proper student/teacher ratio per facility so students can experience their maximum academic potential.
Provides leadership, guidance and support with curriculum materials, implementation of state standards, professional learning and the delivery of research-based instructional practices.