Who We Are
The Richland Two Charter High School was founded in 2010 for students looking for a modern approach to their high school learning experience. Students at the Charter School complete work through a digital learning management system, meet daily with core teachers in English, Mathematics, and Science, and follow a morning or afternoon attendance schedule to meet their individual needs. In 2013, the Charter School opened its doors to students in the 9th through 12th grade. Our faculty and staff can assist students in accelerating their school experience to meet each student's needs.
Our major advantage over other online schools is our faculty and staff. By employing a full time school counselor, English teacher, Math teacher, part-time Science teacher, Work Based Learning Coordinator and Lab Specialist, students can ask questions and receive individualized attention.
Richland Two Charter High School, partnering with community businesses and other dedicated organizations, guarantees each student a quality education by providing individualized and authentic learning experiences within an innovative learning environment to prepare each individual for successful citizenship and lifelong learning within a global society.
We envision a school that provides opportunities for our students to develop into individuals who contribute culturally and economically to our local and global society through the collaborative effort of students, parents, staff, and stakeholders
Our Core Beliefs
- A safe, secure facility, a positive school climate, and an orderly daily structure promote learning.
- The educational journey is multidimensional and should include all stakeholders' contributions.
- Preparing students to be lifelong learners in the global society is essential.
- Perseverance, motivation, resource management, and interpersonal skills pave a pathway to success.
- Positive role models, attitude, and mutual respect make a difference in the lives of students.
Your Future Starts Now!
Blended Virtual High School Environment
Extra-Curricular Activities available at Home School
Exposure to Real World Careers
21st Century Learning Opportunities
Support from Local Business Partners