In partnership with our community, Catawba Trail Elementary prepares all students for success by providing meaningful, challenging, engaging learning experiences.
- Increased honors program offerings through Quest (Questioning through Exploration, Synthesis, Thinking and teaching), an advanced program and curriculum, for high achieving 4th and 5th graders in math and science.
- 92% of 5th grade students who applied for a district magnet program received their first choice
- Provided field studies for each grade level
- Implemented Project Based Learning for all students and all grade levels
- Partnerships with Fort Jackson as demonstrated by soldiers having lunch with students monthly and supporting Field Days
- Extension "Club" Days for students to choose an activity for Related Arts