Center for Knowledge North: A Core Knowledge Magnet School
Faculty, Staff and Administration at the Center for Knowledge are expected to:
- Provide a quality education.
- Provide a safe and orderly learning environment.
- Be concerned about the individual needs of every child.
- Treat every child with respect.
- Expect every child to be respectful.
- Be supportive, visible, and available.
Students at the Center for Knowledge are expected to:
The 4Be's for Students at CFK North
- Obey school rules, classroom rules and regulations.
- Be on time each day ready to do his/her best.
- Practice self-control at all times.
- Show respect for authority at all times.
- Respect school property at all times.
- Use good manners.
- Be honest.
- Strive to do their best by completing assignments, projects and homework on time.
- Make school and learning their first priority.
- Always practice proper hygiene.
- Be in proper uniform everyday.
- Bring and maintain proper materials.
- Listen and participate in class.
- Show pride in their school.
Parents of students at the Center for Knowledge are expected to:
- Parental involvement and support is necessary to provide students with the support that allows them to reach their full potential.
- Be supportive of high academic standards set for students attending the Center for Knowledge.
- Support the expectations of conduct at the Center for Knowledge and Richland Two.
- Be available for conferences when they are requested by their child's teacher.
- Take an active role in their child's education by staying involved in their child's daily learning.
- Have their child in the classroom on time.
- Support the Center for Knowledge by volunteering their efforts for extra activities when possible.
- Pick their child up at dismissal at 2:50 unless after-school care has been arranged with the office by submitting a registration form.
- Respect the teacher's professional opinion.
- Communicate their concerns with teachers and the school administrator.
- Send their child to school appropriately dressed.
- Volunteer to serve.